Technical Specifications - UPVC Windows
1- The width of the zipper section is 12.5 cm.
2- Double glazing with a thickness of (6-12-6) mm.
3- Bish glass with a thickness of 24 mm.
Technical specifications of the clips
Features of u-P.V.C insulation profiles (UPVC Windows)
2- Heat and cold insulation (energy saving)
3- Resists moisture and wear and is not affected by acids
4- It is non-flammable and does not transmit electric current
5- It is used in hospitals and inside operating rooms, laboratories and schools, as it is an insulator for fungi and microbes
6- There is a drainage for rain
General technical specifications:
- All clips of profiles (first toast).
- Rabeaed is one of the most important elements that resist sunlight and air oxidation and is very resistant to preventing wind leakage.
- All accessories and mounting and fixing screws used carry international Turkish-made specifications.
- All sections are supported by galvanized and stainless steel with a thickness of (1.2-1.5 mm) to achieve maximum endurance.
- All profiles are designed from the inside with special channels to drain water to the outside.
- All corners are welded with thermal welding to ensure complete insulation and non-smuggling of water and air.
Neutral silicone is not subject to mold and moisture.
- All profiles are specially manufactured for the Middle East region, with a 25-year guarantee against color change and wear and tear for the white profile, and 10 years for the wooden color.
- The glass bisha is installed from the inside to ensure that the window cannot be penetrated from the outside.
- Shutter and shutter UPVC windows are equipped with screens.